As promised, here is the first entry in my daily thesis update! Here are the pages I’ve done over the weekend. These are replacing a chase scene in act 2 that was too confusing (and poorly drawn).
These two were done Friday into Saturday. It was really fun coming up with expressions for the characters.
I finished these on Saturday. I was on a roll and I think they came out great! What I focused on was clarity. I don’t want the reader to get confused!
This is the page I started and finished today. It took about four hours to get it exactly how I wanted it. I didn’t have any thumbnails to work with so I just kinda winged it.
That’s it for now! Expect a new update with new pages tomorrow night!